10 April, 2012

Sow-A-Long Blocks 13, 14 & 15

Life has been busy here.  Yet in between all the fun I have managed to keep up with the Sow-A-Long project organized by Randy at Barrister's Block.  She occasionally speeds this project along by posting extra blocks, as was the case the last week of March. 

March 29, 2012 - Papa's Birds




March 30, 2012 - Scrappy Star



With my limited color palate my it seems my Scrappy Star is not so scrappy, but I like it just the same. 

I only needed one of these two extra blocks, plus two half blocks to finish the second row of my quilt top. 


Last week three 'regular' blocks were posted on the first Wednesday in April.  I had  all of my blocks up-to-date by Thursday, but it has taken me this long to post them. . .

Cups & Saucers, Steps to the Alter
and Friendship Star

The next row requires a total of 7 complete blocks with another two half blocks.  The center of this top will be either a total of 7 or 9 rows.  I have a few ideas already for the borders, but we will have to wait to see what the quilt decides.
Vrolijke lente!



No comments: