29 February, 2012

Blog Remodel . . .

Well, what do you think about the new look of my blog?

When I started my blog recently I wasn't sure about this new adventure. I am happy to say thank you to all who follow along because this journey into blogland has been a good one. So I opted to explore a few simple possibilties to personalize the look here.  I still have a little tweaking yet to do. I'm looking forward to delving into this new form of designing which is so different than working with beautiful fabrics, but also enjoyable.

 There are many places to start the exploration of blog design.  I found the 'Old Paper with Scrollsand Dress forms' background at the Graphics Fairy.   It is a site filled with many wonderful goods for the imagination to run wild!  Check it out . . .

No comments: